"Avo, Avo, Avocado!" is the second episode of The Wiggles' World.
It's time to go to Le James Café, where James and Paul the dancing waiter are serving up smash avocado, Emma's favourite, can you do the smashed avocado dance? Wags the Dog plays a trick on Paul and he ends up with custard pie cream all over his face. Oh Wags! Dance along with Henry's Merengue at the wiggly arena.
- Joannie Works With One Hammer (New recording, progression from Little to Adult Wiggles)
- Paul the Dancing Waiter (Smashed Avo)
- Entrez S'il Vous Plait (Smashed Avo)
- Smashed Avocado
- James' Dessert Song (Custard Pie)
- Henry's Merengue (Live)
- In Smashed Avocado costumes from Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! are used.
- This is the first episode where Wags plays a trick on Paul.
- But, that scene was not featured on The Wiggles' World DVD.