"Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes & Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!" is a Wiggles video released on October 7, 2020. It was released on October 27, 2020 on the United States and Canada.
Join The Wiggles on a dancing, singing travelling adventure. Go for a ride in the Big Red Car and Emma's Bowmobile. Take a Wiggly plane ride to the Australian outback. Go soaring through space in a Rocket Ship and go walking on the moon. This video release encourages children to use their creative energy and imaginations to think of all the different ways you can travel. See The Wiggles friend, Paul Nunnari, perform incredible tricks in his wheelchair and watch Richie Allan and his family, dance and perform to Old Man Emu with Australian music legend, John Williamson. So, hop in, seatbelts on and take a ride with "Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes and Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!"
- Trains, Planes and the Big Red Car
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car (feat. The East Pointers)
- Rocket Ship
- Emma's Bowmobile, Beep Beep!
- Wheels on the Wheelchair Go Round And Round
- Old Man Emu (feat. John Williamson)
- Watching the Planes
- Do the Propeller!
- Trains Rolling Down the Track
- Moose in the Caboose (Wiggly Animation)
- Big, Big Heart
- We Fly the Plane to the Outback
- The Handwashing Song
- Zoo Be Doo Dee
- Paddlin' Australia
- Are We There Yet?
- Pony Gallop
- Beatrice Bee
- The Sun, Whose Rays Are All Ablaze
- Roll the Acrobats
- How Good is That?
- This marks The Wiggles' longest video name to date.
- This is the first video about The Big Red Car since Here Comes The Big Red Car from 2006.
- Magdalena the Mermaid returns in this video since her appearances in Wiggle Bay and Racing to the Rainbow.
- John Williamson guest stars on one of the songs.
- This video also feature Mark Harris on double bass and Gary Daley on accordion, also guest star from Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band.
- The song Walk features a throwback from the Yummy Yummy 1994 video when The Wiggles' legs go in the other direction.
- The song Social Distancing was not in the actual video, but it was a special feature.
- But Wiggle at Home was not at all featured in the video because it was unnecessary to the topic.
- This is the first new gen video to have an animated music video which was Moose in the Caboose.
- Emma and Simon do not play any instruments in this video.
- The drums do not appear in this video, and there are no keyboards either. The baby grand pianos appear however, the Hape Piano by the East Pointers in Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car, and the Black Starry Piano by Lachy in Do the Propeller!.
- Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and Shirley Shawn the Unicorn do not talk in this video.
- Lauren makes a comeback after Rock & Roll Preschool. Nick Hutchinson also returns after Wiggle House, as both of them are seen together during Roll the Acrobats.
- Like Space Dancing! (An Animated Adventure) from 2003, The Wiggles didn't introduce themselves at the beginning or say goodbye at the end, however, they're voices introduced themselves in the opening titles.
- In Paddlin' Australia The set from Ukulele Baby! Live In Concert Tour can be seen, as well as 2017 head designs for Dorothy Wags and Henry.
- In Trains Rolling Down the Track Lachy uses Dorothy's hand bag.
- The Song Rocket Ship is not to be confused with the Laurie Berkner Song.