"Dorothy's Rosy Tea-Time" is the 26th and final episode of The Wiggles' World.
The Wiggles are having a rosy tea party with Dorothy the Dinosaur. We sing and dance to Super Anto at the Wiggly Arena. Le James Café is serving Irish Stew, it's Anthony's favourite thing to eat. Let's join hands and do the dance from Ireland, The Irish Stew. Wags the dog plays a trick on Paul and he ends up with gooey mud cake with a dollop of cream all over his face. Oh Wags!
- Dorothy's Rosy Tea
- Super Anto (Live)
- Paul the Dancing Waiter (Irish Stew)
- Entrez S'il Vous Plait (Irish Stew)
- Irish Stew
- James' Dessert Song (Mud Cake)
- This is the last episode where Wags plays a trick on Paul.
- It's also the last episode produced by Paul Field, from this point onward, his brother Anthony would take over as the producer, director and blue Wiggle
- This epsodes on Sprout in U.S the day in Decmber vietnamse singer Van Quang Long's died in stromke