Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Thomas and Friends - Escape is a Video released on December 7, 1992
Thomas (everyone's favourite little blue engine) returns with a full head of steam for these brand new adventures!
- All at Sea - When the Island of Sodor Regatta is held, Duck wishes he could sail away to faraway lands like the boats on the water. It takes an important journey to make him really proud of his wheels again.
- One Good Turn - Bill and Ben have trouble on the turntable and end up face to face!
- Tender Engines - Gordon is envious of a two-tender engine and Henry finds out that one tender each is best for big engines.
- Escape - Douglas is pulling the Midnight Goods Train when he encounters an engine called Oliver and his brake van, Toad - escaping from the fate that all engines dread!
- Oliver Owns Up - Oliver learns that trucks can be troublesome and after an uncomfortable derailment he returns to Duck's branch line a wiser engine.
- Bulgy - It was the sightseeing season on the Island of Sodor and Bertie and the engines were busy. But their busy timetable is disrupted by a devious double-decker called Bulgy.
- Heroes - Bill and Ben take advice from the trucks and get into a muddle but all is forgiven when they behave bravely at the quarry.
- Percy, James and the Fruitful Day - James and Percy boast and bicker until Percy ends up in a very sticky predicament.
- Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure - The snowfalls have come and villagers are stranded. Together Harold, Terence, Thomas and Percy come to the rescue and get a nice surprise for all their hard work.
- The front covers of the UK releases feature an image from Trust Thomas.
- The Australian release did not contain Buzz, Buzz, as it appeared on their release of Trust Thomas and other stories.
- This is the first UK video to feature the Britt Allcroft Presents logo at the start of every episode.
- This is the only third series video in the UK that was released after its featured episodes were broadcast on television and to not have an early narration.