Warning! This article contains mature content
This is a list of references to ABC for Kids shows in video games unrelated to ABC for Kids.
- 1 Army Men
- 2 Barney Carnage
- 3 Crash Bandicoot
- 4 Dino Crisis
- 5 Edna Bricht Aus
- 6 Fallout
- 7 Gex
- 8 Leisure Suit Larry
- 9 Living Books
- 10 Manhunt
- 11 Midnight Club
- 12 Pokémon
- 13 Power Pete
- 14 The Punisher
- 15 Putt-Putt
- 16 Reader Rabbit
- 17 Sam and Max
- 18 Saturday Morning RPG
- 19 The Simpsons
- 20 Spider-Man
- 21 Super Mario
- 22 Stay Tooned!
- 23 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 24 Gallery
Army Men: Air Attack
- Thomas the Tank Engine without a face can be seen
- Mr. Huggles is a monstrous parody of Barney
- Koala Kong’s appearance is similar to Blinky Bill except for the ears, 5 o’clock shadow, chest hair and clothing
- Same as above
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Baby T's Purple skin could be a reference to Barney
- Lab Assistant’s Traveller skin makes him resemble Where’s Wally, except for the absence of the hat, the top being blue and white striped and the pants being red.
Mind Over Mutant
- One of the Slap-Es says ‘Curse You Gadget’ then corrects himself saying ‘I Mean Crash’, referencing Doctor Claw’s line from Inspector Gadget
- Rick sarcastically asks Gail if the dinosaur was Barney
Edna Bricht Aus
- Oscar the Grouch makes a cameo
Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Role-Playing Game
- When the Chosen One finishes the game, New Reno townsfolk will announce that 'Fallout 2 is brought to you by the letter Z'
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
- Count von Count is referenced
Leisure Suit Larry
Love for Sail!
- The minigame Where's Dildo? is a parody of Where's Wally?
Magna Cum Laude
- A Where's Dildo? (a parody of Where's Wally?) book appears on a store shelf
- The books Arthur’s Teacher Trouble, Arthur’s Birthday, Arthur’s Reading Race, Arthur’s Computer Disaster and D.W. The Picky Eater were adapted into CD-ROMs for this series. (Arthur’s Computer Disaster is renamed Arthur’s Computer Adventure)
- At the end of the closing credits to the game, a clip of Sesame Street is shown
- One of the achievement titles is Waldo's Still Missing, referencing Where's Wally?
HeartGold and SoulSilver
- The player can encounter the trainers Bird Keeper Bert, Bird Keeper Ernie and Swimmer Elmo on Route 20
- Hopping Henry resembles Barney
- Two Gnucci's discuss their fallen comrades names as being Bert and Ernie.
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
- Clicking on the bin near the rocket causes a purple alien to pop his head out saying "Scram!", referencing Oscar the Grouch. In the demo, he says "Scram! I'm eating dessert!"
Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
- Tobias T. Train’s shortened name Toby is a reference to Toby the Tram Engine
- The title character’s name is a pun on Peter Rabbit
Sam and Max
Ice Station Santa
- Torture-Me Elmer is a cross between Elmo and Grover
Saturday Morning RPG
- Commander Hood borrows Dr. Claw's catchphrase: 'I'll get you Marty, next time'!
- The Flanders’ house has a record called Bernie Live From the Acropolis. Bernie strongly resembles Barney the Dinosaur
- After you purchase the 5 Hit Melee Combo, Bruce Campbell (the narrator) says ‘Today’s melee combo is brought to you by the number 5 and the letters O and W’, referencing how Sesame Street ends
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
- The Yoob bears a loose resemblance to Barney
- In The Quick and the Tooned mini game, a Barney-like dinosaur appears in the saloon
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2007)
- At one point, Michaelangelo imitates The Count
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.