Guess that story goes: Laa Laa and Dipsy bump into each other walking into the House. Tinky Winky walks inside and Po comes down the slide and knocks him over. Then, all the Teletubbies bump into each other and fall over. After that, they watch James help his mummy put his baby brother Angus to bed. In Teletubbyland, Dipsy is asleep, so the other Teletubbies are being quiet. Tinky Winky and Po try to eat their Tubby Toast very quietly, Laa-Laa tries to play with her ball very quietly and the Noo-Noo tries to tidy up very quietly. When Dipsy wakes up, everyone is very noisy. Finally, the windmill spins for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: James and Angus Carnie
- This episode marks the first appearance of Matthew, James and Mark's baby brother Angus. This is also James's first appearance without Matthew and Mark.
- This is also the 2nd episode where the Carnies don't interact with animals, the first being Haymaking
- This was the last episode featuring the late 1997-mid 1998 Teletubbies costumes.
- This episode re-uses the opening segment from Flamenco Guitar. The only differences are the music and there are some added close up shot of the Teletubbies bumping tummies.
- This episode was featured on the DVD CBeebies Bedtime.
- The last two segments were featured in the VHS Bedtime.
- Laa-Laa is the missing teletubby.
- Po was the boo shouter.