The Wiggles Show: The Pick of TV Series 4 is a collection of the first 9 episodes from The Wiggles' 4th TV series, released in June 2010.
The Wiggles Show is jam-packed with fun! Join Dorothy, our favourite dinosaur, for Dorothy's Dance Class and sail around the world with Captain Feathersword. Remember when The Wiggles were young with The Little Wiggles and then learn more about the work people do with Say Aah at the Doctors, The Bricklayers Song and New York Firefighter. So let’s go, go, go, it’s on with The Wiggles Show!
- Dorothy's Ballet
- Making Pies
- Friendly Feathersword Crew
- When We Were Young
- Kangaroo Dance
- Shiver Me Timbers
- I Swing My Baton
- Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock
- A Wiggly Mystery
- Photo Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- Wiggles wideweb 470x340,0.jpg
- The DVD was originally going to contain 11-minute versions of episodes (as The Pick of TV Series 6 would later do), and the change to 22-minute versions was most likely last minute. Supporting this idea, the songs from the second half of Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock (which makes up the 11-minute episode "Rosy Tea") are missing in both the Song Jukebox menu and the booklet's song credits. That means "Rosy Tea" was going to be skipped (likely due to the use of the song Christmas Medley in a non-Christmas DVD). This would bump up the first half of Prehistoric Party (which doesn't appear on the final DVD) as the final episode, as evidenced by the back cover mentioning The Bricklayers Song, a song that appears in that episode but not on the final DVD.
- This is the first time that it does not released in a DVD box set & it is the first DVD to not use the DVD box set as well.
- Camera One, used as background music for the first Dorothy's Dance Class, is mistaken for Walking On The Moon in the booklet.
- Dominic Lindsay is listed as a writer for Here Come The Wiggles, Steve Blau is listed as a writer for Elbow To Elbow, and Murray Cook and Jeff Fatt are listed as writers for Rock-a-Bye Your Bear.