"Yummy Yummy" is a remake of the 1994 video of the same name, released on April 13, 1998. It is arguably one of The Wiggles' most popular videos along with the remake of Wiggle Time, launching the popularity of songs like Hot Potato, Fruit Salad, and The Monkey Dance (which had first been released years beforehand). Some songs were re-recorded for this version, such as the previously mentioned Hot Potato and The Monkey Dance. Songs like Pufferbillies and Havenu Shalom Alechem were not in the original version but added to this video. No songs from the original video were removed, except for Dorothy's Birthday Party which was part of the bonus segment at the end.
Note: All songs are from the album Yummy Yummy unless noted otherwise. Re-recorded songs are noted as such. Newly added songs have been denoted by an asterisk (*).
- Hot Potato (new recording)
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (new recording)
- Pufferbillies (from Big Red Car)*
- Henry's Dance (from Big Red Car)
- Joannie Works With One Hammer(from Big Red Car)
- The Monkey Dance (new recording)
- Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
- Shaky Shaky
- Teddy Bear Hug (from Big Red Car) - Australian version
Point Your Finger (Wiggle Puppets) (from The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack) - International versions*
- Havenu Shalom Alechem (from Wake Up Jeff!)*
- I Am A Dancer (from Big Red Car)
- The Box of Mystery
- Numbers Rhumba (new recording) - Australian version
Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! (Wiggle Puppets) - International versions*
- Fruit Salad*
- In the 1994 version, Murray picks up a hot potato and Passes it to Jeff, then Anthony and then Greg whereas in this version, Paul the Cook gives each wiggle a Hot Potato.
- In the 1994 version, D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) plays in E but in this version, it plays in D.
- Anthony gets everyone to immediately wake up except Jeff in this version, whereas in the 1994 version, Greg did the same thing.
- The 1994 version of the Numbers Rhumba prologue has 3 children while this version has only 2.
- The 1994 version had John Patrick Field play the cook, but in this version, Paul Hester played the cook.
- Song 1: Hot Potato (new recording)
- Song 2: D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (new recording)
Anthony introduces the song about an old steam train and asks everyone to follow along.
- Song 3: Pufferbillies
Captain Feathersword does a dance that Henry showed him, and The Wiggles do it too.
- Song 4: Henry's Dance
Greg comments on how there are many places you can walk or run to. Dorothy is walking and eating some roses, Captain Feathersword is running to his pirate ship, Henry is walking to the ocean to have a swim, Wags is running to get some bones, and Jeff is sleepwalking!
- Song 5: Walk
Anthony is with four children playing with coloured dough and tells the good things about what to do with dough, like hammering.
- Song 6: Joannie Works With One Hammer
After the song, everyone goes to sleep and immediately wakes up... except for Jeff! After Jeff is awoken, he bounces around the room. Anthony asks what he is doing, and Jeff says he's doing a monkey dance!
- Song 7: The Monkey Dance (new recording)
The Wiggles and Captain Feathersword are making crunchy munchy honey cakes, and mention the different ingredients.
- Song 8: Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
The Wiggles are going to get ready for the song, but first they need to get into their shaking clothes. They go behind a curtain and come out dressed in Elvis-inspired clothing.
- Song 9: Shaky Shaky
- Song 10a: Teddy Bear Hug (Australian version)
- Song 10b: Wigglemix (UK and US versions)
Each of the Wiggles say hello in a different language. In Hebrew, they say "Havenu shalom alechem."
- Song 11: Havenu Shalom Alechem
- Song 12: I Am A Dancer – Greg lead sings this one, while the other wiggles do ballet moves running across in the background.
Greg performs a magic trick involving the Box of Mystery.
- Song 13a: Numbers Rhumba (Australian version)
- Song 13b: Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! (Puppets) (UK and US versions) (new recording)
The Wiggles and Paul cook up a healthy recipe, fruit salad, by using bananas, grapes, apples and melons with bowls, knives, forks and spoons.
- Song 14: Fruit Salad
Australia - April 13, 1998 (VHS), March 4th, 2002 (2 on 1 DVD w/ Wiggle Time!)
- This is the second remake video, along with Wiggle Time, which was released the same day.
- Pufferbillies and Havenu Shalom Alechem make their video debuts.
- The audio track is in made up of mono mixes panned slightly to the left or right on all versions.
- The prologues from the original for D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur), Teddy Bear Hug and I Am A Dancer aren't used anymore. The same also applies for the epilogues for Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes, Shaky Shaky, and Henry's Dance.
- In the US and UK versions, Teddy Bear Hug and Numbers Rhumba are replaced with puppet music videos of Wigglemix and Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!. Teddy Bear Hug is a Raffi song, while Numbers Rhumba was written by David Walden, and the necessary rights for these songs to appear in the video likely couldn't be obtained. However, Numbers Rhumba did appear on the North American release of the album.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Wiggles (TV Series 1) and The Wiggles (TV Series 2).
- The song title banner was used for some songs from Wiggle Time! in TV Series 1.
- Shaky Shaky is the only song where the title card is during the prologue and not during the song.
- Ned and Freya Pike appear only in the prologue of Numbers Rhumba, not in any of the songs.
- On the back cover of the 2007 Warner Home Video DVD, Wags is altered so that his colors resemble his current design.
- The footage of Teddy Bear Hug is used twice in the closing credits.
- The 2007 Warner Home Video release of this and Sailing Around the World kept the HIT Entertainment logo at the end for unknown reasons.
- The video was uploaded on YouTube starting July 10th, 2019 as part of the Classic Wiggles series.
- With Paul Hester, this is the first collaboration video, the second was Wiggly Safari with Steve Irwin (aka The Crocodile Hunter) and the third was The Wiggles' Big Ballet Day with The Australian Ballet.
- Joannie Works With One Hammer wasn't done twice until December 2013 with the New Wiggles, Emma, Lachy, and Simon, it was just done once in a regular tempo, the New Wiggles did it first in a regular tempo, and again in a fast tempo.
- This is The Wiggles' second video remake, the others include Wiggle Time on the same year as this video, Here Comes the Big Red Car and It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! (also known as Wiggle Around the Clock in America) in 2006, Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles in 2014, and Wiggly Wiggly Christmas in 2017.
- The outro of this video later reused it's audio in the end credits of 2000's It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! video.
- On the Australian VHS back cover, Havenu Shalom Alechem was misspelled as Havenu Shalom Alachem.
- On the US small clamshell VHS and 2003 DVD back cover, Pufferbillies was misspelled as Pufferbellies.
- On the US alternate VHS and 2003 DVD Cover, the song list states that Havenu Shalom Alechem comes before Wigglemix when it's actually the opposite.
- The US and UK credits still show scenes of Teddy Bear Hug and Numbers Rhumba despite them not appearing in those versions. Because of this, nobody knew what songs those where at the time of those releases until those songs aired for TV Series 1 on Playhouse Disney in the USA in 2002, and Nick Jr in the UK in 2004.
- On the Canadian VHS, the back cover lists "Greg's Magic Trick" as a song.